TEK VILLAGE PTE. LTD.
Client Manager (Public Sector IT)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Achieve & exceeds business sales and revenue goals.
- Create presentations to inform potential or existing clients about their company’s products or services.
- Keeping the clients satisfied with the company at all times and brings in repeated business by resolving any outstanding issues.
- Create new contacts, marketing opportunities & success stories.
- Develop and execute the sales strategy
- Develop an excellent client relationship with heads of Lines of Business, & IT Decision makers
- Maintain CRM hygiene on accounts, contacts, meeting information & other details
- Using sales enablement tools/marketing activities, solution selling techniques to effectively prospect, identify and close sales
- Should have the abilities to exceed target revenue goals, provide excellent customer service, build long-term relationships, and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Possess a proven track record in IT sales to large enterprises
- Should have strong communication, negotiation, writing, and closing skills, as well as solid presentation skills
- Possess an understanding of IT landscape and industry trends
- Proven track record of independently prospecting and qualifying sales leads, developing value propositions, positioning value and selling to the C level
- Ability to package solutions and deals, combined with presentation
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience