D PLUS 1 F&B PTE. LTD.
Chief Executive Officer
Roles & Responsibilities
CEO IN TAPAS CLUB
D+1 is an international holding company that manages and develops different brands in Asia and very soon in America and Europe. Our F&B brands include: Yolé, Tapas Club, Chulove and D One Catering.
Headquartered in Singapore since 2014, we have expanded rapidly. We currently have a staff strength of more than 700 employees. We are constantly looking for talented individuals to join our young and fun team. You can read more about us at www.dplus1.com.
POSITION: Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in Tapas Club and Chulove
We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of Tapas Club and Chulove.
Reporting to the D+1 CEO and the Tapas Club ́s Board of Directors, you will be the first in command for Tapas Club and Chulove brands in terms of efficiency, expansion and profitability.
From the strategy point of view, you will:
▪ Leading the development of the company’s short- and long-term concept and strategy together with the Managing Partner.
▪ Make high-quality decisions to achieve sales growth and profitability.
▪ Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
▪ Track the main KPIs’ while improving them.
▪ Achieve brands ́ international expansion.
▪ Lead international negotiations with franchise groups and build strong business relationships with the franchise community.
From the operations point of view, you will:
▪ Develop the standards of service in our restaurants together with the Managing Partner to achieve high guest satisfaction scores.
▪ Optimize our operating system to achieve competitive results in our P&L.
▪ Supervise the activity of the marketing team to ensure they generate the desired results and that they are consistent with the overall strategy, values and mission of the brands.
▪ Supervise staff trainings.
▪ Supervise our own products for the restaurants and supermarkets.
▪ Supervise supplier costs as well as dealing with prices, payments and purchases.
▪ Lead the International Manager ́s team and build strong relationships with them.
▪ Lead and coordinate the new restaurants opening and launching process.
▪ Develop retail points of sale (Spanish Supermarket).
▪ 10+ years’ experience in F&B sector, preferably in fast food sector or casual dining.
▪ 2+ years proven experience as CEO or in other similar managerial position.
▪ Self-motivated and good leadership skills.
▪ Ability to express ideas concisely and clearly, orally and in writing.
▪ Able to work under pressure and deliver results
▪ Possess desire to make an impact, ability to build relationships
▪ Good knowledge of office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
▪ Able to handle many initiatives simultaneously and prioritize accordingly to meet revenue goals.
▪ Broad background, exposure to and experience in the entire research, planning and implementation process.
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Spanish).
1. Contract with the company.
2. Salary depends on experience.
3. Based in Singapore.
4. Availability to travel.
Interested candidate, please email your detailed resume to email@example.com.