SAMSUNG SDS ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with internal & external stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Conceptualize and test various statistical models
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Master degree in Statistics, Analytics, or Applied Mathematics
- Minimum 4 years’ of statistical modelling experience
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with at least one of the following statistical tools/languages (R, S-plus, SAS, STATA, Python)
- Proven background in at least one of the following: Supervised and Unsupervised Learning, Classification Models, Cluster Analysis, Neural Networks, Non-parametric Methods, Multivariate Statistics, Reliability Models, Markov Models, Stochastic models, Bayesian Models
- Experience in various statistical and machine learning models, data mining, unstructured data analytics in corporate or academic research environments
- Retail and CPG experience is preferred
- Prior experience in leading or collaborating with a team of data scientists in developing and delivering machine learning models that work in a production setting
- Experience working with large data sets and tools like MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, etc.
- Experience working with large data streaming technologies like Spark, Flink, etc.
- Familiar with relational databases and has intermediate level knowledge of SQL
- Ability to think creatively to solve real world business problems
- Ability to work in a global collaborative team environment
For more details please contact email@example.com