EDUCARE HUMAN CAPITAL PRIVATE LIMITED
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform quality check on digitized materials
- QC of digitised files.
- Using of Adobe Reader and/or other software to detect OCR errors and other abnormality and report them for corrections.
- Checking of digital content stored in hard disks/server. Task includes: * Check that the file content can be opened and viewed * Ensure digitised files conform to NLB’s digitisation specifications.
- Check that the file extensions are correct
- Assist in the general support work and other duties as assigned by NLB supervisors
- Using Microsoft Office to update data as requested by supervisor.
- General Admin Duties
- Assist in the general support work and other duties as assigned by NLB supervisors/staf
- Process purchased library material of 800 vol per team per day
- Process 200 vol of Legal Deposit items per day
- Process 100 vols per day of Gifts & Donation items respectively
- Process 10 files per day of government records daily or 2,000 pages per day
Must be computer literate and capable of working on computer applications i.e Microsoft Office Applications * Minimal
Language Proficiency: English as the main language with Mandarin, Malay or Tamil
Other language: Ability to read and understand Chinese or Malay or Tamil will be an advantage.
Keen eye for details, able to work independently and in a team environment.
For more details please contact email@example.com