IKANO PTE LTD
Assistant Commercial Navigation Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
ABOUT THE JOB
We want to fill this regional position with an extremely commercial enthusiast who shares our vision of “creating a better everyday life for the many people”.
Your tasks will include:
- You use your knowledge of our range, trends, the regional markets, competition and our customers’ living conditions to actively support the Commercial Navigator and the Sales Manager and Sales team to optimize sales and long-term sustained profitability within the home-furnishing businesses (HFBs).
- You understand and work with the year cycle to connect with the IKEA core processes for commercial planning, pricing and forecasting. You support the Sales team with range management, the annual pricing process, to deliver sales and margin goals and business intelligent solutions across 3 countries (Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand). With knowledge of the sales steering tools, you support and give information which allows Sales Leaders to follow-up on deviations.
- You co-ordinate with the Sales team, and across other Service Office functions to facilitate effective flow of information and follow-up actions. You pro-actively maintain, develop and administer the sales intranet site and co-ordinate tasks within the sales team that supports efficiency and alignment across the region.
- You are energetic and enjoy working with people and numbers in a fast paced, future-oriented retail environment. You share the IKEA values and belief in growing business and people together.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- You are likely to have the experience of selling gained in the retail industry, specifically in the home furnishing market. You have the proven ability to use knowledge of customer shopping behaviour to support the development of strategies. You also possess good analytical and numerical skills with an eye for detail.
- You are self-reliant and motivated, with the proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently. You are a clear communicator, confident in influencing, engaging and motivating actions towards achieving common goals. You should also be computer proficient, an expert in Excel and report generating skills.
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org